These pages contain details of significant centres for gifted education throughout the world, including links to relevant posts elsewhere in the Blog.
I have shown the location of these centre on the Blog Map
The posts about national gifted education programmes also include information about various centres in those countries.
If you have a suggestion for a centre I have not covered, especially centres in non-English speaking countries, do please send me details, including a link to the centre’s website.
- PENTA UC (Chile) (September 2010)
- Belin-Blank Center (USA) (February 2011)
- Center for Talent Development (CTD) (USA) (February 2011)
- Center for Talented Youth (CTY) (USA) (February 2012)
- College of William and Mary Center for Gifted Education (USA) (December 2011)
- Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education (HKAGE) (HKSAR China) (October 2011) and Supplement (January 2012)
- National Research Centre for Giftedness and Creativity (NRCGC) (Saudi Arabia) (September 2011)
- GiftED (Australia) (May 2011)
- Gifted Education, Research, Resource and Information Centre (GERRIC) (Australia) (July 2011)
- Bavarian Centre for Gifted and Talented Children (Germany) (June 2011)
- Centre for Talented Youth Ireland (CTYI) (Ireland) (March 2011)
- Institute of Gifted Child (Ukraine) (April 2011)
- International Gateway for Gifted Youth (IGGY) (December 2012)
- Villiers Park Educational Trust (UK) (January 2011)